How To Manifest Someone To Think About You

 


How To Manifest Someone To Think About You

A guy who’s not going to talk for a day will keep talking for weeks on end. I try not to take too much interest in him but I can still get interested and feel like maybe he doesn’t know me at all. He’ll always be the main focus of conversation but it never really feels good knowing that he could have been with me right now.

But why? We don’t have anything in common, we don’t like each other, or we just live apart.
But that has nothing to do with our love life anyway. It’s more about him being so deep in my subconscious mind that I don’t truly want to see another soul of his. I like it that way; having him in my heart is enough to drive me insane.

It comes to me now that we don’t have anything in common because I feel like part of myself is missing. That’s when things get tricky. So once again, let’s try this.

What are some ways to manifest someone to think about you?


1. Take them out into nature


I find that if I take something out into nature to look at it, I feel calm. My phone lights up green and gets vibrating when I come home from running errands or doing homework and it’s the same vibe when I go camping around the mountains. When I look around I see my mom running around, hiking down trails, watching birds fly, and enjoying nature. Maybe she’s even listening to her favorite song or podcast. All these sounds and noises fill my head with joy and peace.

2. Put yourself into their heads


It’s been said that imagination is the key to making better decisions and it seems to be true in relation to manifestation as well. Imagine yourself in your boyfriend’s shoes and then imagine what he would say if I told you I was thinking of you. If he’s got thoughts of you that make you feel upset and annoyed I’m sure you can understand why I think of me. The feelings that his thoughts bring into my head become stronger than ever while I hold onto his in my mind. They’re a lot harder to ignore or overcome than those mixed feelings that my father gave me.

3. Write a letter to him


This one may seem silly to some people but when you write it, you create an energy and power that sends it through the universe. Your remarks breathe new life into the phrase "I love you." in automatic mode. Now consider this. If I wrote a letter to my ex, I’d lose him forever…and I wouldn’t get anyone else, which is exactly what this exercise does. But why? Because that same letter can also send the power of an abundance of happiness and inspiration to you too.

4, Say I love you


So many relationships in my life seem to drag on because of this one word, I love you. This word doesn’t mean one word, because when you put your hand over his, your fingers tingle together and feel light. Maybe you think that word means giving him a kiss on the cheek, holding hands, or giving him a kiss. You should just say I love you. Maybe the feeling of love is overwhelming yet there will always be someone who loves you more and so the person who says I love you can’t be you either. You need to express to him that you’ve realized that he knows you too well, that you deserve to be loved and appreciated, even if it hurts. And that is what love is.

5. Give him compliments


It’s pretty easy to get caught up in your own worries, especially when you’re alone. It’s easier to give in to the negative side of things when you’re surrounded by others who already had everything figured out for themselves. And you’ll say that to show that you care but when you’re being truthful with your partner, it puts a new spin on things because he sees you too, not your problems and issues.

6, Ask his name



When was the last time he called you? We never spoke again after that, whether he said "hello babe" or not. Did he ever ask your name? Not often, but still, ask him, his presence within you fills your body with its energy, and the air around you expands with it, opening up the way you see every breath and muscle movement. When he asks you, do you tell him your name, what do you call him? What makes you feel safe? What brings you joy? What did you eat for dinner last night? What can your smile say? Everything.

7. Call him


If your boyfriend isn’t answering his cell phone or calls coming from voicemails, there really are no other options open. Asking him to pick up his phone will let you know he’s alive and well and he wants to hear your voice. You will probably already plan a future date or two for us, so saying hi is the next best thing to do.

8, Tell him I love you



When I was young, we used to sleep in separate rooms. However, when we got the chance to talk about something, like marriage or having kids, we would lie back together as though everything was fine. We talked about love and death and made plans for everything that’s meant to happen. Just telling my partner I love him was enough to make him believe me. Or even just hearing your name, it can turn something into the most beautiful love story ever.

9, Make plans


If this seems absurdly obvious to you, there are certain things that you should keep in mind. One is that if you were dating someone else, they would tell you about the things that their significant other likes/likes/dislikes. This means that your ex does not know what you like or dislike, so don’t worry about giving him advice on how to have fun with things unless it’s something that you can relate to. You should also remember that if he can’t answer your text messages, or he doesn’t respond to your calls, it’s just not working out anymore. No matter how wonderful he is, it’s only fair to him that he knows what really matters. But if he refuses to listen to you, then you’ve had enough of it and have him. Let him decide what does. But if you don’t want to give him advice, you don’t have to tell him that.  The message will reach him. Go ahead and say he loves you because it makes him feel safe. Then let him explain why it makes him feel insecure. He’s too busy having fun.

10, Find a hobby

You might think that this is about finding a job, getting some money, and having a stable relationship. In reality, it’s about finding a passion you enjoy and connecting with your interests as well. Look for anything that brings you joy. For me, writing made me happy because I knew that I hadn’t found someone at first and reading felt good to me too. There are lots of hobbies that you can connect to as well. Perhaps you’d enjoy visiting New York City? Try searching online for places near me that you’d like to visit. If you have a knack for cooking, cook something that makes food that you love to eat. Go and prepare a nice meal for the guys you love. Of course, you can find a real passion for something that only involves cooking or baking but it’s usually better to have a skill at something that has real meaning for your life than have it just feel like a hobby.

11, Be with someone who feels safe

Obviously, this sounds terrible but you don’t have to tell your man that. You’ve gotten past him already, you’ve opened the door for him to enter the room and take off his mask, but if he doesn’t believe it, then that’s not a problem, but a choice. You have to tell him that if he doesn’t know who you are or what you’re doing or who you really are then he needs to leave town, otherwise, you’ll grow apart and you won’t have any friends left to share your story with. Once he realizes that the only reason he could have dated you and not wanted to is that the guy scared you away, you will have to walk. And once he does walk, this applies to him as well and he needs to make the decision that he deserves to be with you and that you deserve what you don’t want. You deserve all that you can. Don’t tell him about your fears and what you’ve always dreamed of. If he doesn’t like it, then he needs to go. And if he does stay, if he takes you from him then he deserves to know that you didn’t give him a false hope like some stupid old woman that was lonely and ashamed, that you never meant the world to him and you always will. Why is it not possible for him to just walk away? He needs to know that you love him and that if you really did, then why did you choose to marry someone who wasn’t capable of giving up? You deserve the truth and that you’re happy and healthy and strong. And that you love him too.



Kindly check out my recommendations below;


👉Free ebook showing you how to develop your mindset so you can achieve greater success in your life and work

👉How To Manifest Money Overnight - 7 Best And Easy Ways







Post a Comment

0 Comments